Go To The Edge Of What You Belief In And Declare Your “Manifesto”
“You have to go to the edge of what you believe in…. You’ll be surprised how many people are quietly thinking the same things, but are afraid to come out and say it. These are the people (who) will be attracted to you…” – Milana Leshinsky
Okay, I’m going to put it out there. Really jump into the deep end. I want to say what I stand for – I want to declare my personal “Manifesto.”
I’ve thought about what I really want to write about in books and articles and what I am driven to express through my presentations, classes and workshops, because, ultimately, writing and teaching are the ways I carry out my Manifesto. And I’ve managed to distill my Manifesto into 5 statements. Beneath each I added an affirmative declaration of my commitment.
So here goes… going to the edge and jumping into the deep end…
1. Each of us is powerful and has immeasurable potential.
I want to remember this and, in doing so, help others to see this in themselves as well… if they desire it.
2. Each of us is a master of co-creating. We choose what happens in our lives, and each of us is responsible for our own reactions – and our growth and self-knowing – as a result of those experiences.
I take responsibility for my own choices and want to encourage others to remember who they are and that they’re responsible for theirs… and that, in doing so, we can all consciously and purposefully co-create what we want while shifting fears that might be holding us back.
3. In everything there is a reason. There are no coincidences or accidents. There can be misalignments, but even misalignments have purpose and serve us if we look for and find the wisdom in those experiences. We can use misalignments to our advantage.
I want to help others see and use misalignments to their advantage – to create their own paradigm shifts.
4. We are all “on a mission” – we each came to be/do something specific.
I enjoy helping others recognize/remember their gifts and mission so that when they’re ready to listen to their authentic selves, they can quickly and easily get on with what they came to do.
5. No particular way is the “right” way. Our journeys are all blessed and perfect.
I don’t have anyone else’s answers… everyone has his or her own. I want to inspire others to embrace their own power and their own journey… and to find the answers they seek within them.
Now it’s your turn.
If you went to the edge of what you belief in, where would you end up? What would your Manifesto statements say? Unleash yourself. Explore what you stand for. And be sure to write it down so it’s not just pinging around inside your head.
Then, when you agree to make the commitment to carry it out, it sure will be interesting to see what and who you will attract. And, hey, let me know what happens. I’d love to know!
Angela Loëb helps people rediscover and use their gifts so they bring who they are to what they do in life. http://about.me/angelarloeb __________________________________________________________