OMTimes 30-Day Conscious Career Challenge
Sponsored by OMTimes and GaiamTV.com
I’m honored to be an expert for the upcoming OMTimes Conscious Living Challenge in June! My expertise is in “conscious career.”
To me, conscious living means choosing a job or career path that is in alignment with your authentic self. When you’re aligned with your right work, you are not only personally happy, but you also help raise the vibrational consciousness of the world around you.
Each day, as you go through the materials (videos and articles) that I’ve created for this program, I want you to be moved to contemplate and commit to a Conscious Living Career that will extend well beyond the 30-day challenge period.
Whether you are currently looking for a job or thinking of looking for something new, you will find inspiration and support to keep you moving forward.
By the end of 30-days you will:
- Learn to release and reframe the dissatisfaction from your past or current employment situation.
- See how to use the practice of gratitude to your advantage.
- Gain clarity about your wants and needs in regard to success.
- Assess your own uniqueness.
- Think creatively about your options for doing meaningful work in the world.
- Get ideas about how to build support for yourself during your job search & the career path ahead.
- Take away some tools you can use immediately to access your inner wisdom, make goals and set your conscious career vision into motion.
The 30-Day Conscious Living Challenge Community opens on May 26. In the meantime, please feel free to visit http://omtimes.com/omtimes-gaiam-tv-30-day-conscious-living-challenge or www.OMTimes.com for updates.
Angela Loëb helps people rediscover and use their gifts so they bring who they are to what they do in life. http://about.me/angelarloeb __________________________________________________________