The Quest for Life’s Work Affirmations
Have you had your Recommended Daily Allowance of affirmations today? Here you go!
- I am now willing to see the vision of my life’s work.
- Whatever fears or blocks may have kept me from seeing my work in the past are now dissolved by my desire to know and be my very best.
- I am open to receiving the vision of my life’s work easily and with joy. I now receive it.
- I am willing to accept this vision and promise to be responsible to and for it.
- Having seen the vision of my life’s work, I trust that it will continue to reveal itself more fully to me as time goes by.
- I am confident of my ability to manifest the vision I see.
- I boldly take each and every step necessary to make this vision manifest.
- My strongest talents and abilities are now made clear to me. I accept and embrace them with gratitude.
- I am happy that I am a unique individual, endowed with unique talents and abilities. I never spend my precious time and energy comparing my talents with those of others.
- I like me, and I like being who I am. I am glad I have the talents I have, and I use them wisely in service to others.
- Each and every day it becomes more clear to me how I can best apply my talents to my life’s work.
- The more I focus on my desire to achieve the vision of my life’s works, the more my talents become clear to me and the more effectively I use them.
Source: Zen and the Art of Making a Living by Laurence Boldt